Welcome Friends to our Thanksgiving Blog Hop!
In recent years, gratitude journals have become popular. We’re instructed to take a few minutes each day to jot down a mini-list of things for which we’re grateful. I’ve done this on occasion, sometimes even buying those special gratitude books with blank pages.
Confession: I’ve never kept it up for an entire year.
Still, I’ve benefitted from the practice. This week, let’s all think of five things for our gratitude list. Mine are:
- Life itself. I’m breathing, laughing, loving, learning!
- My family. Thank God for a loving, patient husband; thank God for two healthy kids and their partners; thank God for extended family on the West Coast.
- Writing. (And my computer. Ha!)
- Friends and Colleagues. It’d be mighty lonely without them.
- This is my BIGGIE: I have a precious new grandbaby in Africa waiting for us to come for him. When all government processes are complete, we’ll be on our way to bring him home. (Yeah!!)
I want to give a huge thanks for YOU, my old and new friends. I’m so grateful for your visits, your comments, and your support. I’m the luckiest person ever to have such marvelous readers and friends. THANK YOU!
How about you? What are you thankful for?
I love to hear from you. And as always, thank you for visiting.
To keep hopping on our blog tour, please click here.
Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way. –Native American Saying